State of the Trail
If you looking for information about the state of the trail, look for this area.
For more information: http://www.fondationchrr.com/chic
Guaranteed departure 2 days / 2 nts:
- August 11 to August 13 2016 (4 places availables)
- August 19 to August 21 2016 (4 places availables)
D) 4 days and 4 nights, from west to east
* Possible departure
- August 29th to September 1st 2016 (7 places availables)
- September 7th to September 11th 2016 (8 places availables)
Guaranteed departure AMCC 3 or 4 days :
- AMCC 4 : September 15th to September 19th 2016 (4 places availables)
- AMCC 3 : September 16th to September 19th 2016 (4 places availables)
For more details on pricing and options for each departures consult the following summary table:
Discover our various guided packages and dare to live a breathtaking adventure with our guide you will discover the treasures of our beautiful Gaspé.
Online Store of IAT-QC, that provide you all you want to organized your hike. Topographics maps, topoguide, etc.
Whether it's a hike for a day, a week or a complete crossing, the trail offers a multitude of routes and difficulty levels that are characterized by the diversity of the territories crosses (the Valley, the Chic-Choc Mountains and Coast).
You need a guide, a shuttle, a deposit of food, this is what we offer!