Events and Promotions
Discover upcoming events on the IAT-QC and our current promotions!
A personalized trip for members of FFRandonnée and their partners, to discover Quebec and the Gaspésie national parks in the fall.
In this vast protected natural area, you will have the pleasure to walk the Appalachian Trail, first GR of North America, on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of its creation. The International Appalachian Trail Association, a Canadian partner of the FFRandonnée, shares its experience with us to create a link with Québec and make it an exceptional trip.
This unique hiking trip is organized with a focus on comprehensive and comfortable services. Montreal, Quebec City, the Montmorency Falls ... and the possibility of a whale watching excursion complete the program.
• A complete program of hikes in the Gaspésie Parks on the International Appalachian Trail.
• The atmosphere of the Indian summer in Quebec.
• Visit of Montreal, Quebec City and Montmorency Falls.
• Optional boat trips in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
• A friendly meeting with the members and the organizers of the international Appalachian Trail, partner of FFRandonnée.
• An Allibert Trekking guide for the duration of the trip.
• The comfort and quality of accommodation, mixing authenticity and modernity.
• A grand tour coach available for the duration of the trip.
• Very comprehensive services.
Discover the destination and the detailed program by consulting our trip sheet.
Isabelle will be your dedicated contact for inquiries or registrations.
You can contact her:
by giving us your full details
+33 (0)4 92 45 49 34
She will send you a pre-filled digital registration form to confirm your trip.