Le bout du monde
This paradise that we find at the bend of a long road that brings us back to the basics.
On request, from June to September
The end of the world is this place of striking beauty that makes the adventurer dream in us. This paradise found at the bend of a long road, which brings us back to basics, nourishes and soothes us. For the Micmacs of the Gaspé, the end of the world is Cap-Gaspé (“gespé” or “end of the land”), the tip of the Gaspé peninsula, where the Quebec Appalachians end in a breathtaking setting breath. We suggest that you reach this legendary place by crossing the last two sections of the Sentier international des Appalaches, the only GR approved trail in North America. From the village of Petite-Vallée, famous for its panorama and its Festival in song, to the lighthouse of Cap-Gaspé in Forillon National Park, follow this spectacular course between sea and mountains, while enjoying a full support service . While you run or walk from point A to point B, our guardian angels take care of your luggage and your meals,
The trip includes
- 6 nights in double occupancy (inns, rustic huts and chalets)
- 2 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 2 dinners
- Luggage transport.
- Provision of food and kitchen equipment for overnight stays in the refuge.
- Shuttle service when necessary on the course
- Transfer of your vehicle to the point of arrival
- Assortment of Xact Nutrition snacks (one bar per day)
- Access rights to the International Appalachian Trail and the Forillon National Park
- Topographic maps 1: 100 00 and detailed description of the routes
(other tools, available online: GPS tracks, maps in the Avenza application with geolocation without cellular network)
- Preparatory meeting by videoconference
- Price 2 pers. $ 1,330
- Price 3 pers. $ 1,075
- Price 4 pers. $ 960
Taxes (GST, QST) and service charges included